Asklepios Paulinen Clinic
As an acute and emergency hospital, the Asklepios Paulinen Klinik offers you top medical care in the Rhine-Main area for your speedy recovery.
There are twelve medical departments from general medicine to urology. The focus of this clinic is oncology
Asklepios Paulinen Klinik
Geisenheimer Straße 10
The LILIUM Clinic is a modern private clinic in Wiesbaden that stands for the best possible medical care. All surgeons are renowned specialists who take time for people. At the same time, they have the opportunity to operate at the highest level of medical and hygiene technology. To prevent multi-resistant germs, MRSA screening (mouth and throat swab) is mandatory for every admission. After all, the health and well-being of patients have absolute priority.
Specialist in anaesthesia, emergency medicine, outpatient anaesthesia, pain management, acupuncture, psychosomatics
- 1986–1992: Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz
- 1992: State examination
- 1992–1994: Institute for Anaesthesia run by Dr. Horst Schmidt Kliniken, Wiesbaden; Prof. Dr. J. E. Schmitz
- 1994–2002: Institute for Anaesthesia, Hanau Clinic; Prof. Dr. med. P. M. Osswald
- 2002: Qualified as a specialist
- Since 2003: Registered anaesthetist with his own practice